- May 5-6, 2017. IGD Frontier 100 Forum, Durban, South Africa
- May 3-5, 2017. World Economic Forum on Africa, Durban, South Africa
- March 20-24, 2017. Land and Poverty Conference 2017: Responsible Land Governance—Towards an Evidence-Based Approach
- September 26, 2016. Trade, FDI, and Global Value Chains. The World Bank, Washington, D.C.
- September 21-22, 2016. "Global Symposium on Innovative Financial Inclusion: Harnessing Innovation for Inclusive Finance,” Kuala Lampur, Malaysia
- February 1 - 10th Biannial U.S.-Africa Business Summit 2016 - Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- November 2 - African Economic Conference - Kinshasa, DRC
- October 19 - New Perspectives for Closing Africa's Infrastructure Gap - Washington, D.C.
- October 9 - World Bank Annual Meetings - Lima, Peru
- July 13 - Financing For Development - Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- October 2014 Empowering Africa's Future Event
- 2014 U.S.-Africa Leaders Summit Information
- June 17 - Engaging African Smallholder Farmers in Public-Private Partnerships
- October 21 - Partnership/AGRA/Syngenta/TechnoServe/New Market Labs Panel Discussion on Opportunities for Accelerating Public-Private Partnerships in Africa: Agriculture, Business Development & Infrastructure
- October 16 - Partnership/AGRA/Syngenta Half-Day Symposium on Developing Strong Public-Private Sector Partnership in African Agriculture, Food Security & Nutrition
Mamadou Beye is Manager of International Government Affairs at Chevron Texaco. He joined the Partnership Board of Directors in May 2012. Previously, Mr. Beye was Corporate Responsibility Manager in Angola managing Chevron Community Development programs including the Angola Partnership Initiative (API). He has also served as Regional Coordinator for Africa for Chevron Texaco’s Public and Government Affairs for its Strategic Business Units in Africa.
He started his career at Chevron Texaco as a business analyst in the planning department at Chevron Overseas Petroleum Inc. His many years of service at Chevron have allowed Mr. Beye to develop a unique understanding of the constraints and challenges related to agricultural development in Africa, particularly as it relates to agribusiness initiatives. He has a BA in business administration from the Ecole des Hautes Etudes Commerciales (HEC).