- May 5-6, 2017. IGD Frontier 100 Forum, Durban, South Africa
- May 3-5, 2017. World Economic Forum on Africa, Durban, South Africa
- March 20-24, 2017. Land and Poverty Conference 2017: Responsible Land Governance—Towards an Evidence-Based Approach
- September 26, 2016. Trade, FDI, and Global Value Chains. The World Bank, Washington, D.C.
- September 21-22, 2016. "Global Symposium on Innovative Financial Inclusion: Harnessing Innovation for Inclusive Finance,” Kuala Lampur, Malaysia
- February 1 - 10th Biannial U.S.-Africa Business Summit 2016 - Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- November 2 - African Economic Conference - Kinshasa, DRC
- October 19 - New Perspectives for Closing Africa's Infrastructure Gap - Washington, D.C.
- October 9 - World Bank Annual Meetings - Lima, Peru
- July 13 - Financing For Development - Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- October 2014 Empowering Africa's Future Event
- 2014 U.S.-Africa Leaders Summit Information
- June 17 - Engaging African Smallholder Farmers in Public-Private Partnerships
- October 21 - Partnership/AGRA/Syngenta/TechnoServe/New Market Labs Panel Discussion on Opportunities for Accelerating Public-Private Partnerships in Africa: Agriculture, Business Development & Infrastructure
- October 16 - Partnership/AGRA/Syngenta Half-Day Symposium on Developing Strong Public-Private Sector Partnership in African Agriculture, Food Security & Nutrition
Ismael Ba is a Research Associate assisting with web content management and research related to the Partnership's work on public-private partnerships in infrastructure development. Mr. Ba has considerable experience in West African and Near East development issues. He is interested in initiatives that bridge development and business, especially in agriculture, energy and resilliency. Ismael holds a Bachelors degree in Economics from Rutgers University and a minor in Political Science and English. He is also passionate about pursuing graduate education.
Mr. Ba has considerable experience in development, focused on Asset based financing and the like. His experience includes stints with the Islamic Development Bank in Saudi Arabia, KSA and FFA Private Bank in Beirut, Lebanon. He is currently working on Educational and Outreach programs on Capitol Hill and around Washington DC in association with the MCC geared towards the implimentation of the Parterships reasearch on timely topics.