- May 5-6, 2017. IGD Frontier 100 Forum, Durban, South Africa
- May 3-5, 2017. World Economic Forum on Africa, Durban, South Africa
- March 20-24, 2017. Land and Poverty Conference 2017: Responsible Land Governance—Towards an Evidence-Based Approach
- September 26, 2016. Trade, FDI, and Global Value Chains. The World Bank, Washington, D.C.
- September 21-22, 2016. "Global Symposium on Innovative Financial Inclusion: Harnessing Innovation for Inclusive Finance,” Kuala Lampur, Malaysia
- February 1 - 10th Biannial U.S.-Africa Business Summit 2016 - Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- November 2 - African Economic Conference - Kinshasa, DRC
- October 19 - New Perspectives for Closing Africa's Infrastructure Gap - Washington, D.C.
- October 9 - World Bank Annual Meetings - Lima, Peru
- July 13 - Financing For Development - Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- October 2014 Empowering Africa's Future Event
- 2014 U.S.-Africa Leaders Summit Information
- June 17 - Engaging African Smallholder Farmers in Public-Private Partnerships
- October 21 - Partnership/AGRA/Syngenta/TechnoServe/New Market Labs Panel Discussion on Opportunities for Accelerating Public-Private Partnerships in Africa: Agriculture, Business Development & Infrastructure
- October 16 - Partnership/AGRA/Syngenta Half-Day Symposium on Developing Strong Public-Private Sector Partnership in African Agriculture, Food Security & Nutrition
PCHPA/IPC Policy Brief: U.S. Tariff Rate Quotas and AGOA Market Access
This policy brief was authored by David Skully, a trade policy specialist currently teaching at Jagiellonian University in Krakow, Poland. Dr. Skully served as an economist with USDA’s Economic Research Service (1980-2005) and was a Senior Fulbright Scholar in Bangladesh (2006-2007). The author gratefully acknowledges helpful comments from IPC members Mike Gifford, Rolf Moehler, and James Starkey, and the project development and guidance provided by IPC’s Chief Executive Charlotte Hebebrand. Kim Elliott of the Center for Global Development and Julie Howard of the Partnership to Cut Hunger and Poverty in Africa also provided useful comments.