- May 5-6, 2017. IGD Frontier 100 Forum, Durban, South Africa
- May 3-5, 2017. World Economic Forum on Africa, Durban, South Africa
- March 20-24, 2017. Land and Poverty Conference 2017: Responsible Land Governance—Towards an Evidence-Based Approach
- September 26, 2016. Trade, FDI, and Global Value Chains. The World Bank, Washington, D.C.
- September 21-22, 2016. "Global Symposium on Innovative Financial Inclusion: Harnessing Innovation for Inclusive Finance,” Kuala Lampur, Malaysia
- February 1 - 10th Biannial U.S.-Africa Business Summit 2016 - Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- November 2 - African Economic Conference - Kinshasa, DRC
- October 19 - New Perspectives for Closing Africa's Infrastructure Gap - Washington, D.C.
- October 9 - World Bank Annual Meetings - Lima, Peru
- July 13 - Financing For Development - Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- October 2014 Empowering Africa's Future Event
- 2014 U.S.-Africa Leaders Summit Information
- June 17 - Engaging African Smallholder Farmers in Public-Private Partnerships
- October 21 - Partnership/AGRA/Syngenta/TechnoServe/New Market Labs Panel Discussion on Opportunities for Accelerating Public-Private Partnerships in Africa: Agriculture, Business Development & Infrastructure
- October 16 - Partnership/AGRA/Syngenta Half-Day Symposium on Developing Strong Public-Private Sector Partnership in African Agriculture, Food Security & Nutrition
PCHPA/IPC Policy Brief: Horticultural Exports from AGOA Countries to the U.S.: Challenges and Considerations
This policy brief was drafted by IPC Chief Executive Charlotte Hebebrand and is based on an in-depth study prepared by Rick Pasco of McLeod, Watkinson & Miller for the IPC and the PCHPA entitled, “AGOA Countries: Considerations in Exporting Horticultural Products to the United States,” July 2010.
Comments from Daniel Karanja and Julie Howard from the PCHPA; Patrick Wilson, Administrator, BIG-Africa Partnerships Secretariat; Hasit Shah of the Fresh Produce Exporters Association of Kenya; and Christine St. Pierre of the IPC are gratefully acknowledged. As the topic is complex, we urge readers to consult the full paper, which includes more detailed information and also addresses tree nuts, cut flowers, nursery products, essential oils, and wines.