- May 5-6, 2017. IGD Frontier 100 Forum, Durban, South Africa
- May 3-5, 2017. World Economic Forum on Africa, Durban, South Africa
- March 20-24, 2017. Land and Poverty Conference 2017: Responsible Land Governance—Towards an Evidence-Based Approach
- September 26, 2016. Trade, FDI, and Global Value Chains. The World Bank, Washington, D.C.
- September 21-22, 2016. "Global Symposium on Innovative Financial Inclusion: Harnessing Innovation for Inclusive Finance,” Kuala Lampur, Malaysia
- February 1 - 10th Biannial U.S.-Africa Business Summit 2016 - Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- November 2 - African Economic Conference - Kinshasa, DRC
- October 19 - New Perspectives for Closing Africa's Infrastructure Gap - Washington, D.C.
- October 9 - World Bank Annual Meetings - Lima, Peru
- July 13 - Financing For Development - Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- October 2014 Empowering Africa's Future Event
- 2014 U.S.-Africa Leaders Summit Information
- June 17 - Engaging African Smallholder Farmers in Public-Private Partnerships
- October 21 - Partnership/AGRA/Syngenta/TechnoServe/New Market Labs Panel Discussion on Opportunities for Accelerating Public-Private Partnerships in Africa: Agriculture, Business Development & Infrastructure
- October 16 - Partnership/AGRA/Syngenta Half-Day Symposium on Developing Strong Public-Private Sector Partnership in African Agriculture, Food Security & Nutrition
Congressional Briefing: "Supporting Africa's Strategy for Reducing Rural Poverty"
Partnership to Cut Hunger and Poverty in Africa in cooperation with the House Hunger Caucus
Venue: Rayburn House Office Building Room B-340
Presentation of the Partnership's new report and a panel discussion with African public, private and civil society leaders on African priorities for food security and agricultural development
Welcome and Introduction - Mary Chambliss, Board member, Partnership to Cut Hunger and Poverty in Africa (moderator)
Comments - Cindy Buhl, Legislative Director, Congressman James McGovern
Introduction of Partnership report, "Supporting Africa's Strategy for Reducing Rural Poverty" - Julie Howard, Executive Director, Partnership to Cut Hunger and Poverty in Africa
What are the Priorities of African Farmers, Businesses and Civil Society for Food Security and Agricultural Development?
- Linking Agriculture and Nutrition at the Village Level: African Women as Catalysts for Change -- Linda Nghatsane, Managing Director, Abundant Life Skills
- Innovations in Financing Agriculture -- Mr. Anteneh Assefa, Representative - Bank of Abyssinia, Ethiopia
- Educating Tomorrow's Farmers, Agricultural Scientists, and Businessmen: Priorities for Higher Education -- Dr. Bernard Bashaasha, Senior Lecturer, Department of Agricultural Economics, Makerere University
Articulation of African Priorities at Country and Regional Levels, and Implications for the US Food Security Initiative
- How do African Farmers, Civil Society and Businesses Articulate Priorities through MCC Compact Development and Implementation? -- Mr. Matthew Armah, Chief Operating Officer, Ghana Millennium Development Authority (MiDA)
- Regional Economic Integration and Agricultural Development: The CAADP Compact Process in COMESA and SADC regions -- Francis Hale, FANRPAN
- The US Food Security Initiative: Operationalizing the 'Country-Driven' Approach - Franklin Moore, USAID (invited)
Q & A/ Discussion